Manx Grand Prix 2017

La Colombe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Have they officially scrapped tonights practices yet? Only the weather's going to be rubbish and it would be really useful to me to know that they aren't going to bother shutting the roads today. 

At the moment they will close as schedule in order to try and get some practice in. This may change if the weather deteriorates.

9 minutes ago, notwell said:

Sorry, I don't get your point.  That's the sign of efficiency you are getting confused with.

And of course you're not so efficient with  your, er............93 posts.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sign of efficiency?  What do you mean?

I am pointing out one post you made out of the 10,454, accuses a poster who I actually admire greatly, of having a sad life. If you need me to expand any more on that I'd be happy to.

So what's the problem with me having 93 posts?  I have no other accounts if that's what you're driving at?

5 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Sign of efficiency?  What do you mean?

I am pointing out one post you made out of the 10,454, accuses a poster who I actually admire greatly, of having a sad life. If you need me to expand any more on that I'd be happy to.

So what's the problem with me having 93 posts?  I have no other accounts if that's what you're driving at?

lol.  I'm not falling for it. :rolleyes:

Archived