Manx Grand Prix 2017

La Colombe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Not really. It's my thread and I refuse to let notwell ruin it. Just ignore his posts. 

quite right LC, you are more than capable or ruining it yourself ;)

4 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Aparently 8 newcomers fell off /crashed ! That has to be a record in one night surely ,,or says a lot about the standard of some of the entries 

It was six, all low speed, in fact three in Governor's Dip and all uninjured.

The standard of MGP Newcomers is higher than ever, they go through a very rigorous selection process these days.  

5 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Aparently 8 newcomers fell off /crashed ! That has to be a record in one night surely ,,or says a lot about the standard of some of the entries 

says more about the state of the road surface and drainage more like.

52 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The standard of MGP Newcomers is higher than ever, they go through a very rigorous selection process these days.  

Apologies for the wrong info...But six newcomers and they called them in for a strong talking too would indicate the process might not be working as they had hoped !!! 

51 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Reprimands are nothing new though, I can remember being on the grid a few years ago assisting a competitor I was mates with on one evening practice and listening to the C of C issuing a bollocking via tannoy to the entire field before they set off due to "highly irresponsible" riding (his words) which had seen 4 or 5 off the previous evening.

Archived