Holger Czukay

La Colombe

• 11 months later...

That's funny, I turned it on and let it bumble away in the back ground - I don't love it but considering it's age, pass me my orange eyeshadow, it's alright.

Edited by thebees
It just went mental and I've had to turn it off ...
  • Haha 1

Didn't Czukay do a few sessions with Jah Wobble? Leibenzeit was a fairly well-knowned and respected avant-garde drummer in his day. I used to try'n rip off some of his easier chops when I started learning to play. He was a bit unconventional but curiously inventive nevertheless...

1 minute ago, quilp said:

Didn't Czukay do a few sessions with Jah Wobble? Leibenzeit was a fairly well-knowned and respected avant-garde drummer in his day. I used to try'n rip off some of his easier chops when I started learning to play. He was a bit unconventional but curiously inventive nevertheless...

He did an album with Jah Wobble and The Edge!!

• Thanks 1

HC said he didn't "really get" Frank Zappa but I did search on youtube and discovered a virtual jam session had HC, Jah Wobble, the Edge and Frank doing an off-the-wall abstract version of Zappa's 'Cosmic Debris.' Why the fuck I can't embed it I don't know... :mellow: