Holger Czukay

La Colombe

On 8/21/2018 at 11:09 PM, TheTeapot said:

!!! That's some statement considering you like Rovo & System 7. That phoenix rising album is close to being the most mental thing going.

Not only do I like it but I have seen it live and it is, with out doubt, the best thing I have ever been to we bumped into Gaudi, the music was a wall of sound that went - ok.. put your hands face up infornt of you, fingers splayed and move them back and forth towards your face - just like that :) Bloody brilliant and not only that but when we went out for a smoke during the break someone I knew from the Isle of Man appeared it was surreal, imagine you've gone out of a club (in the middle of London) for a smoke and someone calls your name, surreal. Then on the way back to our friends house we were rushing for the tube and ran down the massive escalator at Angel, thrilling if not somewhat mad. Best night ever. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thebees said:

Not only do I like it but I have seen it live and it is, with out doubt, the best thing I have ever been to we bumped into Gaudi, the music was a wall of sound that went - ok.. put your hands face up infornt of you, fingers splayed and move them back and forth towards your face - just like that :) Bloody brilliant and not only that but when we went out for a smoke during the break someone I knew from the Isle of Man appeared it was surreal, imagine you've gone out of a club (in the middle of London) for a smoke and someone calls your name, surreal. Then on the way back to our friends house we were rushing for the tube and ran down the massive escalator at Angel, thrilling if not somewhat mad. Best night ever. 

Sounds like an advert for McDonalds. 

• Haha 1

• 5 years later...