Winter watching

TheTeapot

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

Victim was an excellent drama, and an interesting investigation into who is the victim, why, when, etc, from different perspectives.

I think it showed that things are never black and white.

I’ve also enjoyed Baptiste, but not as much as the two earlier series of The Missing, where the character was introduced. I love the jumping around in time.

Line of Duty is shaping up well. 

The Bay I’ve more mixed feelings about, but it does evoke memories of Morecambe where I spent time growing up.

I enjoy The Bay although I missed the opening episode.

My wife says Line of Duty is very good, like you do.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I've been enjoying The Mandalorian. As ever with something new to do with Star Wars you go into it thinking please don't fuck it up, and I'm very pleased that in this case, so far, it seems they haven't. Hope that holds for the film too.

Also 'Get Shorty' which unexpectedly finished last week (american scheduling/commissioning is weird) has been completely brilliant. Silly of course, that might be why it appeals to me, but lots of fun. I don't think it ever got picked up for broadcast here, maybe on Amazon or Netflix, i wouldn't know.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I dunno what its on. It's Australian. It does have some FX branding at the start but I wouldn't even know if you can get FX here. 

what channel do you watch it on?

scrolled through the channels last night and there is a substantial amount of rubbish being shown

• 4 weeks later...

The Tyson “Gypsy King” Fury documentary on ITV tonight was excellent. My goodness did he out box Wilder! But it was the human side of a family man husband and dad willing to talk about mental health and getting back up after falling which made the film. Great TV. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived