"Compelling evidence that we may not be alone", says Pentagon official

Ragnarök

As soon as I see video of UFO's  in night visitations WITH FLASHING LIGHTS, on youtube , I just know they're false and created by humans.

If you, as an Alien race wanted to surreptitiously observe another species, would you do it with your vehicle having lights flashing, duh....don't think so. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Sentience said:

As soon as I see video of UFO's  in night visitations WITH FLASHING LIGHTS, on youtube , I just know they're false and created by humans.

If you, as an Alien race wanted to surreptitiously observe another species, would you do it with your vehicle having lights flashing, duh....don't think so. 

It’s a double bluff.

When the earthlings believed in angels and faeries the aliens were clever enough to come disguised as angels and faeries. Today they come in futuristic looking space craft and saucers with flashing lights. Because they know that we like all that. They’ve got whole teams working on this. It’s probably partly why they gave us the internet and YouTube in the first place.

And when they arrive we will likely find that they make themselves appear in such a way that they meet our expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great idea...

https://www.rt.com/news/416908-rocket-lab-disco-satellite/

The idea being to get more people to look up to the sky and sense the awe of the vastness of the universe and realise this planet is but an achingly small speck in the grand scheme of things. Likely there'll be more reports of unidentified flying objects when this flashes overhead. Day or night it'll reflect sunlight. 

DUUoG9ZXkAExSSk.jpeg

Archived