• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Please Elaborate said:

I'd be interested to know what medication you are on, given you were announced as being DEAD for over seven years by regular posters on here who claimed they knew you in person. Is it called prozac by any chance?

For what it's worth (which isn't much) after being diagnosed with what was said to be inoperable big C, (cancer that is, not clap) life changed and when I pushed for any and every possible chances I was offered radical treatment, some experimental and some that seemed more a matter of plumbing than anything ones mind gets concentrated in new directions.

Having been filleted and replumbed, fed poison, several times, and being progression irradiated to the point of being able to light up any room that I entered I was more interested in just sitting on the sidelines and watching rather than get involved.

For some odd reason very recently I felt like engaging in the fray once more and so I have.

Prozac? Trust me when undergoing the horrors of chemo it would take a hell of a lot more than a few happy pills to make things look good. 

20 minutes ago, Please Elaborate said:

I'd be interested to know what medication you are on, given you were announced as being DEAD for over seven years by regular posters on here who claimed they knew you

I doubt that being dead would stop many people from posting. After a while  they'd drift back regardless. And you could do most of the content here (my own included) with a random word generator. Brexit blah blah blah.

Welcome back again btw.

Several "posters" (ironic quotation marks) who claimed to have known Rog in real life claimed he'd been literally DEAD for 7 years..................and now anyone is meant to take seriously the claim he's simply had cancer for 7 years but is now able to post again? You must think people are retarded or something. Ever heard the story about the goy who cried wolf, Roger?

3 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

And what is wrong with CRHS? 

Absolutely nothing at all, it was inspected and found to be in excellent condition, well maintained and fit for purpose. This is Cregeen beginning his re-election campaign early and at our expense. This is the main form of corruption in Manx politics, using our money to enable inept politicians to hang on to power!

3 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

And what is wrong with CRHS?

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Absolutely nothing at all, it was inspected and found to be in excellent condition, well maintained and fit for purpose. 

Wasn't one of its retired teachers recently outed in Court, by a former pupil, as a pedophile / child molester?

1 hour ago, Please Elaborate said:

Let us not also forget, given the elderly are so dependent on medicine, that our prescription charges are significantly less than in the UK.

Welcome back Notty...long time no government propaganda.

Archived