• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Please Elaborate said:

Cold about a person? Shut up. "Rog" is a fake persona, who his half dozen other fake personas claimed was dead. Now his explanation is "I have cancer". Sorry, but what a load of rubbish. It's all fake. Rog is a faker login. The logins who claimed to know him in person and claimed he was dead are all fake logins. Why would anyone believe him/her now? And why on earth would cancer induce a person living in the UK to randomly decide to start re-posting on an internet forum in a country other than the one they live in, after 7 years of having been dead and not lived there? Give me a break. This is all FAKE.

has the sock puppet rule gone then?

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

It's just remarkable that after the pointless JIHAD to try to stifle free speech, posting of libelous and baseless LIES against regular posters who actually contributed to this forum, and general roll back of this forum in terms of its base of posters, that a twuntfiick like you is still here and posting without restriction. Says it all, really.

10 minutes ago, Please Elaborate said:

It's just remarkable that after the pointless JIHAD to try to stifle free speech, posting of libelous and baseless LIES against regular posters who actually contributed to this forum, and general roll back of this forum in terms of its base of posters, that a twuntfiick like you is still here and posting without restriction. Says it all, really.

Ok, no idea where that's coming from. I've no idea who you are and don't want to know either, but in the space of about twenty posts you appear to have gone into total meltdown. Whatever is happening it can't be good for your health.

22 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Ok, no idea where that's coming from. I've no idea who you are and don't want to know either, but in the space of about twenty posts you appear to have gone into total meltdown. Whatever is happening it can't be good for your health.

True to TJ form really, isn't it ?

1 hour ago, Please Elaborate said:

Cold about a person? Shut up. "Rog" is a fake persona, who his half dozen other fake personas claimed was dead. Now his explanation is "I have cancer". Sorry, but what a load of rubbish. It's all fake. Rog is a faker login. The logins who claimed to know him in person and claimed he was dead are all fake logins. Why would anyone believe him/her now? And why on earth would cancer induce a person living in the UK to randomly decide to start re-posting on an internet forum in a country other than the one they live in, after 7 years of having been dead and not lived there? Give me a break. This is all FAKE.

Sounds like extreme paranoia. I thought we had got over all this stuff? So many posters seem to have gone away and yet we still seem to get back to this sort of stuff. 

If I was paranoid I would start to believe there is a concerted attempt to derail the budget thread. Then again, there was nothing exciting or controversial in it, so why would anyone bother? I must remember to stop posting when I'm dead, Pongo. Thanks for that.

This kind of childish yah boo stuff is really childish though.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

If I was paranoid I would start to believe there is a concerted attempt to derail the budget thread. Then again, there was nothing exciting or controversial in it, so why would anyone bother? I must remember to stop posting when I'm dead, Pongo. Thanks for that.

This kind of childish yah boo stuff is really childish though.

You can’t derail nothing. The budget today was basically nothing. 

Archived