• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Really ? Notwell was never that cold about a person, ever.

Cold about a person? Shut up. "Rog" is a fake persona, who his half dozen other fake personas claimed was dead. Now his explanation is "I have cancer". Sorry, but what a load of rubbish. It's all fake. Rog is a faker login. The logins who claimed to know him in person and claimed he was dead are all fake logins. Why would anyone believe him/her now? And why on earth would cancer induce a person living in the UK to randomly decide to start re-posting on an internet forum in a country other than the one they live in, after 7 years of having been dead and not lived there? Give me a break. This is all FAKE.

4 minutes ago, Please Elaborate said:

Cold about a person? Shut up. "Rog" is a fake persona, who his half dozen other fake personas claimed was dead. Now his explanation is "I have cancer". Sorry, but what a load of rubbish. It's all fake. Rog is a faker login. The logins who claimed to know him in person and claimed he was dead are all fake logins. Why would anyone believe him/her now? And why on earth would cancer induce a person living in the UK to randomly decide to start re-posting on an internet forum in a country other than the one they live in, after 7 years of having been dead and not lived there? Give me a break. This is all FAKE.

This is a bit "Truman Show" isn't it ?

Let's bring the thread back on track with a few relevant facts that connects some dots:

Lord Alfred C ran his business from an address on Bucks Rd.

Louis Group shared the same building

The building is 100 metres from the FSC / FSA and Lord Alfred's Govt seat and nobody knew what was coming.

Louis Group went bust owing millions of ££££££'s

LG employees were encouraged to join the Living Hope Church

Stuart Nelson Director of Barclays and elder at LHC was "heavily" involved (pun intended) in sanctioning the non recoverable lending to LG.

Rob Callister LSE BSC BBC ITV MHK (Not TT not allowed) worked for LG

Lord Alfred takes charge of the Govt purse...........

Just now, dilligaf said:

It fucked off

You mean you, as an insider on this forum, had it removed by your friends, the moderators? Fair enough.

Anyway, I agree with Mr Fromange -- let's get back to the subject.

Mr Fromage is talking out of his absolute rear end to imply any connection between Cannan and the Louis Group just because they happened to share the same building.

Just now, Please Elaborate said:

You mean you, as an insider on this forum, had it removed by your friends, the moderators? Fair enough.

Anyway, I agree with Mr Fromange -- let's get back to the subject.

Mr Fromage is talking out of his absolute rear end to imply any connection between Cannan and the Louis Group just because they happened to share the same building.

Me, the insider who has 5 bans under this login and poss. even more if I ever had a puppet or two. Get a grip 

Archived