London murder rate overtakes New York's

woody2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down on my manor the sort of people who kill each other by knife fighting&/or shooting in the streets by way of gang/criminal disputes are the sort of people the state would once have had to kill by hanging or at least imprison for a long time. Sort of DIY job now that the last execution chamber has been converted to a social purpose. Overall, and when diluted by many millions who do not fight, stab and shoot, the murder rate is not really a big deal...Just messy now and then but that makes for police careers. Down on my manor when there is an occasional  incident the main impact is inconvenience when they put that blue tape over the road....

Multi-culturalism; 'touchy feely' policing; the anonymising of London culture and communities; the foreign wealth that has fed the push from the centre and created ghettos out of London boroughs; etc.

New York faced up to some of its problems in the 1980s and 90s and did something about it. I doubt that London will. Too in hock to the City, Russian billionaires, political correctness, multi-culturalism and the metropolitan liberals / lefties. 

police know who these people are but are powerless to do anything.....

3 easy steps...

1- anyone in a gang mandatory 5 years in prison

2-anyone from outside eu without a visa- deport same day

3 anyone from the eu who has failed to register and doesn't have travel documents- deport same day

20 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I like Sadiq Khan, he's well meaning but he's not what London needs right now.

Creep Khan has one and one only agenda and it's absolutely not in line with the interests of the UK.  

Since the tories gained power in 2010 police numbers have been slashed by 20,000.

And everyone is amazed that the crime figures are going in the opposite direction!

Recorded crime rose by 11% JUST IN  2017!

Well who would have thought it....

police number have gone up, they have just been moved to other areas like nca etc.....

pk showing his lack of intelligence again while trying to convince us he's a intellectual......

pk supported nick clegg and voted libdum don't forget.......

Archived