Royal Wedding

hissingsid

Is anyone else fed up to death with all the fuss about the forthcoming wedding of Harry and Meghan.   The other day there was a photo of her with her hair scraped back and she bore a great resemblance to Wallis Simpson.   Am I being a miserable sod or does anyone else think it will end in tears.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Is anyone else fed up to death with all the fuss about the forthcoming wedding of Harry and Meghan.   The other day there was a photo of her with her hair scraped back and she bore a great resemblance to Wallis Simpson.   Am I being a miserable sod or does anyone else think it will end in tears.

You're being miserable.

17 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I would be pissed off if they find a connection to us. ( As in Local )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Don’t you worry...in the week before the wedding IOM “Newspapers” will exclusively reveal that Meghan Markle’s next door neighbour’s brother’s dog-walker’s baby-sitter’s milkman’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s car-valeter’s doctor’s wife’s hairdresser’s cousin’s tree-surgeon’s daughter’s teacher once received a postcard bearing a picture of a Manx Cat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Harry’s grandma is Lord of  Mann, and his father is heir apparent to the title. Is that connection enough?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Uhtred said:
22 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Don’t you worry...in the week before the wedding IOM “Newspapers” will exclusively reveal that Meghan Markle’s next door neighbour’s brother’s dog-walker’s baby-sitter’s milkman’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s car-valeter’s doctor’s wife’s hairdresser’s cousin’s tree-surgeon’s daughter’s teacher once received a postcard bearing a picture of a Manx Cat.

and still does not know here the island is.:o

No disrespect to you JW, But " Lord of Man".!!!  What century is this ?

• Thanks 2