Isle of Man News and Politics

hissingsid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gettafa said:

Who is that?

Don't want to get banned as it seems that the merest mention of one persons name on MF results in the threat of a ban, I even got a personal threat last time I even dared to even offer any remote criticism but I’m sure most of us can work out how that group seems to have become the personal mouthpiece of one individual and, in fact, has even recently banned the other politician in the same area for daring to respond to aggressive personal criticism / insults posted by the idiot Corrin and his even more mental side kick. As I said the pair of them are social media cancer, and the people who appear too to be behind them are even bigger social media abusers and laughing stocks. Social media has no credibility at all as a political platform and is just abused by people for their own political ends. Looks like what’s happened on there is no different to what seems to have happened on here. The minute one person is criticized publicly everyone who offers any hint of criticism (no matter how small) is forced to leave and then only 5 people seem to be left in the group arguing and squabbling with themselves as they no longer have anything of substance to say. 

That's a fairly mild post for you jack, seems to lack angry and drunk people sitting in their underpants making shit up. Also, surely Rob must have cut all ties to the idiot Corrin? Even if he'd stuck it out over some kind of weird loyalty or something the vet stuff must have killed it. 

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

That's a fairly mild post for you jack, seems to lack angry and drunk people sitting in their underpants making shit up. Also, surely Rob must have cut all ties to the idiot Corrin? Even if he'd stuck it out over some kind of weird loyalty or something the vet stuff must have killed it. 

Who’s jack? I’m only saying things how I see them. That site is an embarrassment to Manx politics. 

9 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Vader simply can’t help himself. The same happened on here when he was shit posting 24/7 and getting bent out of shape about everything; and the other woman admin seems to be more crackers than he is. It was always going to be on a timeline to self destruction. 

Somebody more crackers than fruitloop. Didn’t think that was possible.

1 hour ago, Holte End said:

Isle of Man News and Politics has got so bad now even for Vader and his Padawan, that they are now posting on the Lib Van Facebook page in support of Kate Beecroft.

Bet she’s chuffed...

2 hours ago, Rog said:

Thing is why would anyone choose as a user name that of an ugly nasty deceitful and decidedly thick SOB ---- oh wait!

I don't disagree with being called a decidedly thick SOB, but to call my user name ugly nasty deceitful I can only say Cobblers.

6 minutes ago, Holte End said:

I don't disagree with being called a decidedly thick SOB, but to call my user name ugly nasty deceitful I can only say Cobblers.

But where does your user name come into it? 

9 hours ago, Kevmeister said:

Don't want to get banned as it seems that the merest mention of one persons name on MF results in the threat of a ban . as I said the pair of them are social media cancer, and the people who appear too to be behind them are even bigger social media abusers and laughing stocks

This is where, for me, the criticism of them gets a bit mental and paranoid.

They're ignorant and stupid all on their own. That's obvious. But I am fairly certain that there is nobody "behind them". It would be the world's most crap PR exercise if there were.

11 minutes ago, Rog said:

But where or why does my criticism of Vader become in any way associated with you?

Sorry I thought you were referring to Holte end as a user name.

and your being too kind to Vader that is were I got a little confused.

I did say I couldn't disagree with being called a decidedly thick SOB

Archived