Isle of Man News and Politics

hissingsid

In other news allegedly Buster threatened to sue the other admins on his own page after they muted him (stopped him from posting for 24 hours) for his unsubstantiated "facts" he was spewing forth (such as mark & spencers closing down in Douglas) and now they have quit and Buster has made a very interesting appointment for the new admin.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably unsubstantiated and I am not sure of the exact details but I heard that at one point she had threatened herself with legal action.

One thing is clear for certain: anyone still on any of these Facebook groups is subnormal.

21 minutes ago, pongo said:

One thing is clear for certain: anyone still on any of these Facebook groups is subnormal.

I find them strangely addictive. Waiting for the weekly car crash.

2 minutes ago, Snorri said:

Buster is the only admin. The other person was only an admin for a few minutes in order to manually unmute Buster but wasn't able to.

Gosh, for a newcomer to the island you're well ahead of most of us locals on the skeet already.

3 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

In other news allegedly Buster threatened to sue the other admins on his own page after they muted him (stopped him from posting for 24 hours) for his unsubstantiated "facts" he was spewing forth (such as mark & spencers closing down in Douglas) and now they have quit and Buster has made a very interesting appointment for the new admin.

Which group?

If you do read FB sites you have to do it with tongue in cheek.

Buster got kick off his own site for 24 hrs must have been the best FB site for at least 24hrs.

Vader seems to have gone missing too.

Lord Varys and his little sparrows are defending him to the hilt over seating arrangements.

It's true these sites are the comedy that just keeps giving.

Archived