Isle of Man News and Politics

hissingsid

I really think the Prince of darkness and Miss Poison have lost most of their following, most of the remarks are by these two and the bittteness is raw.   If they hate the Island that much  instead of their continuous carping and stirring why don't they just leave, even Buster has given up on them, or they have given up on him !!!!!   Bitter and twisted does not come close, I have left the group in disgust, will not be missed, but it is sad in such a beautiful Island people are so  vile.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only 2 people out of 85,000!! :)

Never looked at the site.

All very well whinging from the sidelines, that's easy.

Putting back into the community without expectation of reward or recognition is the hard bit, and there's loads more people that do that than sit behind a computer and constantly whinge.

20 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I really think the Prince of darkness and Miss Poison have lost most of their following, most of the remarks are by these two and the bittteness is raw.   If they hate the Island that much  instead of their continuous carping and stirring why don't they just leave, even Buster has given up on them, or they have given up on him !!!!!   Bitter and twisted does not come close, I have left the group in disgust, will not be missed, but it is sad in such a beautiful Island people are so  vile.

It’s obvious what’s been going on in the last few months. Ones a bitter poisonous bitch with too much time on her hands, and the other is a total vindictive fruit loop again with too much time on his hands. Their group is shit with a totally bias agenda towards the support of one politician and one politicians views almost exclusively; and I think most of the Island has now worked it out. Amazing that Manx Radio still occasionally asks that angry left wing cretin on air to pontificate on local politics. He should be sat in a skip gibberering to himself rather than thinking he’s a one man political movement that’s listened to by anyone over the age of 6. I wonder if he realizes exactly where and when it all started to go wrong ... 

2 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Had a go on their FB group ages ago, but I just didn't find the format easy to use. FB isn't as good as purpose written forum software for a forum. Surprise surprise.

Let's face it. It seldom needs to cater for complex treatises or even words of more than one syllable.

10 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Kevmeister....brilliantly put.

They and their backer are social media cancer. It’s time people stopped being lazy and realized that Facebook and social media isn’t real and that little that appears on Facebook is accurate, or true, and it can’t be relied on if you’re forming opinions on politics or national issues. Far too much manipulation of public opinion going on by those talentless muppets and their even more talentless and egotistical string pullers.

4 hours ago, b4mbi said:

Putting back into the community without expectation of reward or recognition is the hard bit, and there's loads more people that do that than sit behind a computer and constantly whinge.

Totally agree.

5 hours ago, b4mbi said:

only 2 people out of 85,000!! :)

Never looked at the site.

All very well whinging from the sidelines, that's easy.

Out of interest, who are these people who sit behind a computer? Who is on a computer typing this shit out every night? 

shame really as a couple of years ago around election it seemed like it might actually become a valueable and progressive "forum" for political engagement and discussion but sadly it just devolved into a big bun fight

5 hours ago, Rhumsaa said:

shame really as a couple of years ago around election it seemed like it might actually become a valueable and progressive "forum" for political engagement and discussion but sadly it just devolved into a big bun fight

Vader simply can’t help himself. The same happened on here when he was shit posting 24/7 and getting bent out of shape about everything; and the other woman admin seems to be more crackers than he is. It was always going to be on a timeline to self destruction. 

Archived