Snail race

Mr. Sausages

Snail race  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A man goes to a Halloween party with a woman on his back.

The host asks him, "And what are you?"

The man says, “I’m a snail."

The host says, "And who's that on your back?"

And the man says, "That's Michelle!"

A snail walks into a bank to make a deposit. Then a tortoise comes in and robs the bank. Afterward, the police are

interviewing the snail and asks him to recount what had happened. The snail says, "I don't know, it all happened so

fast."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, craggy_steve said:

Mine / Uhtred's supersnail still in the lead after four days of frenetic action, how long can it keep up this pace?

He’s built for speed and stamina...keep the faith.

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of the snails, and in the interests of animal welfare, can we call this race to a halt now and declare #3 the winner? 

I know we in the IoM like our endurance sports, but even the World Snail Racing Championships only went on for three minutes 

The suggestion to terminate the race was understandable but contravenes the rules as established by the Association Regulement Sportif D’Escargot (ARSE) in 1907. These state that any event cannot be terminated for any reason until and unless 40% of the scheduled distance has been covered. As our snails are only on lap 1 of 70, the race must go on.

Archived