5G Network Radiation?

manxy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, manxy said:

I was sent this and not one to shy or look the other away, I'm adding it to this topic as it seemed relevant. 

There have been claims that the US Government have been doing secret testing on their servicemen and one document suggested that people could be manipulated by these signals. This technology was apparently around in the 1970's and one wonders as to what breakthroughs have been found since then?

It is said that 20 Mz is one of the lowest frequencies that we can hear and yet this diagram suggests affects lower than that range

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 20.23.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 20.23.36.png

Do you know a fella by the name of "Gerry" by any chance ? FFS manxy you are getting worse by the day. 

9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Do you know a fella by the name of "Gerry" by any chance ? FFS manxy you are getting worse by the day. 

It is a shame that you do not see why people are concerned with this and making fun of me won't change my opinion either.

You do this type of thing a lot diligaf and its sad to see you constantly pull down others who are only concerned with possible problems and most factual concerns should they come to the island. Now if you have personal interests in a possible brown enveloped area, then I could see your reasoning why you do this.

So what is it? Having a laugh, being a troll, being a brown envelope employee, being a grump or know something about the subject which you cannot say?

23 minutes ago, manxy said:

It is a shame that you do not see why people are concerned with this and making fun of me won't change my opinion either.

You do this type of thing a lot diligaf and its sad to see you constantly pull down others who are only concerned with possible problems and most factual concerns should they come to the island. Now if you have personal interests in a possible brown enveloped area, then I could see your reasoning why you do this.

So what is it? Having a laugh, being a troll, being a brown envelope employee, being a grump or know something about the subject which you cannot say?

"manxy" you seem to have the same concerns as a 13 year old and seem to believe the same shit they would.

You are a grown woman manxy. Deal with it.

Just now, dilligaf said:

"manxie" you seem to have the same concerns as a 13 year old and seem to believe the same shit they would.

You are a grown woman manxie. Deal with it.

And yet again - you defend your actions with put downs on people.

Forget about your dislike for me and concentrate on the topic and if you can state that the information is false, then say so instead of trying to pull a person down for caring

4 minutes ago, manxy said:
6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

"manxie" you seem to have the same concerns as a 13 year old and seem to believe the same shit they would.

You are a grown woman manxie. Deal with it.

And yet again - you defend your actions with put downs on people.

Forget about your dislike for me and concentrate on the topic and if you can state that the information is false, then say so instead of trying to pull a person down for caring

Oh, OK. The information is false. 

Is that better.

BTW I do not dislike you at all we have had a few chats on PM and I thought we got on OK

21 hours ago, dilligaf said:

"manxy" you seem to have the same concerns as a 13 year old and seem to believe the same shit they would.

The problem which your drunken posts don't address dilligaf is that there may actually be a more specific issue with 5G. It's a much shorter wavelength (higher frequency) and will require many (many, many) more basestations to achieve the promised bandwidth. To achieve something which we don't actually need. 

You can giggle at me saying that I would not sleep next to any transmitter - but there is a higher statistical incidence of cancers amongst people who work with RF. And I would guess that I know physics and radio probably somewhat better than you. Lxxx has raised a fair point about these things being on lamp-posts outside in the street. Probably metres from where we sleep. And the younger we are the more still we sleep.

The bottom line is that we don't need faster mobile broadband. Read a book or go for a swim.

9 minutes ago, pongo said:

The problem which your drunken posts don't address dilligaf is that there may actually be a more specific issue with 5G. It's a much shorter wavelength (higher frequency) and will require many (many, many) more basestations to achieve the promised bandwidth. To achieve something which we don't actually need. 

You can giggle at me saying that I would not sleep next to any transmitter - but there is a higher statistical incidence of cancers amongst people who work with RF. And I would guess that I know physics and radio probably somewhat better than you. Lxxx has raised a fair point about these things being on lamp-posts outside in the street. Probably metres from where we sleep. And the younger we are the more still we sleep.

The bottom line is that we don't need faster mobile broadband. Read a book or go for a swim.

I'm not drunk now, so can I safely say GFY. You have no idea who I am or what I know so please don't play the " I know more than you" card.

All your ilk's worries and scaremongering stories have been debunked many times over. Live with it or f*** off to some remote backwater where you can catch fish to eat and use palm leaves to cover your shack. ( you wont have internet or mobile phones, but you will sleep at night) Failing that just grow a pair and man up.

10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

f*** off to some remote backwater where you can catch fish to eat and use palm leaves to cover your shack. ( you wont have internet or mobile phones, but you will sleep at night) 

I had my first "electronic mail" address in 1984. I'm not talking about giving up on technology.

16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

please don't play the " I know more than you" card.

I know more than you about computers and radio.

5 minutes ago, pongo said:
24 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

f*** off to some remote backwater where you can catch fish to eat and use palm leaves to cover your shack. ( you wont have internet or mobile phones, but you will sleep at night) 

I had my first "electronic mail" address in 1984. I'm not talking about giving up on technology.

24 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

please don't play the " I know more than you" card.

I know more than you about computers and radio.

Is this going to come down to penis size ?  Get a fucking life.

Says me on here every night :ph34r:

Archived