5G Network Radiation?

manxy

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Is this going to come down to penis size ?  Get a fucking life.

Why don't you read up on the physics? You will come to understand that the concerns over 5G are very different to the concerns which have been raised over previous cellular technologies.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The issue with 5G is it will become inescapable in any remotely urban area. Pongo is correct with his concerns and so are many scientists. It's a completely experimental technology and with the safety concerns over 4G this higher frequency will bring effects of which no-one is sure of. Young children are more at risk with their inability to absorb as much radiation as an adult.

I'm not sure I would want a lamp post outside my house with a 5G aerial on, although I wonder what you could do legally to challenge it.  

24 minutes ago, finlo said:

Does an increase in frequency equate to an increase in power output?

Fuck knows, it's new to me but there's plenty of 5G for dummies websites out there. Some science papers to digest the tech from.

Every time the technology evolves there's always the odd scare-story. Only time will tell if 5G throws up anything sinister.

21 minutes ago, quilp said:

Fuck knows, it's new to me but there's plenty of 5G for dummies websites out there. Some science papers to digest the tech from.

Every time the technology evolves there's always the odd scare-story. Only time will tell if 5G throws up anything sinister.

I would think the reduced range of the higher frequency would require higher power to maintain range, but someone said there were a higher concentration of cell's.

Archived