More death and destruction

TheTeapot

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, quilp said:

You beat LC to it.

Jesus, even you're promulgating this shit now. Just goes to show, a load of mouthy trolls keep repeating the same old inaccurate bollocks enough times, even the sensible posters start to believe it. 

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Castletown square is busy, music blaring out, people seemingly having a good time, I stopped to have a beer and overheard someone talking about it, the show must go on I guess

Grin and bare it

6 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Jesus, even you're promulgating this shit now. Just goes to show, a load of mouthy trolls keep repeating the same old inaccurate bollocks enough times, even the sensible posters start to believe it. 

Not my intention at all. Posted with hard-to-convey sarcasm, getting it in before the usual. I'm all for the full horrors being kept in the limelight.

So there. 

16 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

7 minutes ago, La Colombe said:
20 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They just played the show must go on. Astonishing. I should have filmed that.

Surreal. 

I wonder how much thought is given to the people who have to deal with the aftermath of these incidents. ???

Archived