Headline...movement at Castle Mona site

hissingsid

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gettafa said:

I think Ballamona is one of those forever words.
Like some still call the meat plant Litt's

Anyway, The Castle Mona. I suppose they could have a druggie burn it down but it's that damp by now it probably wouldn't won't burn.

Litt’s and the meat plant have no connection whatsoever. The “ new” Litt’s is at the EFW plant. 

34 minutes ago, Scotty said:

In this era when BLM is king, laughing at mental health issues and establishments is so wrong and far more serious. Just saying 

I don't think anyone is mocking the afflicted but sometimes the mood needs to be lightened in these dour times.

1 minute ago, finlo said:

I don't think anyone is mocking the afflicted but sometimes the mood needs to be lightened in these dour times.

We called it the “ loony bin” when we were about 10 years old. Just saying

13 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Filming of his new series was due to start in April, presumably put on hold at the very least. 

And people say no good came out of this crisis!

He’s picked just about the best time in the last 100 years to do a series about the global airline industry. Cue Jeremy Spake driving round a compound in Arizona kicking the tyres of on a decommissioned jet from every international airline he can remember. 

9 hours ago, Mr Newbie said:

He’s picked just about the best time in the last 100 years to do a series about the global airline industry. Cue Jeremy Spake driving round a compound in Arizona kicking the tyres of on a decommissioned jet from every international airline he can remember. 

He must be some use for something I guess !

Archived