Ford Mustang BULLITT

slinkydevil

9 hours ago, woody2 said:

the welsh bloke.......

Or we could just have the average bloke driving at a reasonable speed whilst enjoying the sights from the Mountain Road. It's the same old twats promoting speed yet screaming out for an all island speed limit....like I said....twats!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, quilp said:

Dilli's right. That Wiki link says Laxey and further on says Douglas but that's close enough for me. Manx as the hills woody2... 

Normally it would be pretty unusual for dilli to be right, but as he's arguing with woody...

46 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

Or we could just have the average bloke driving at a reasonable speed whilst enjoying the sights from the Mountain Road. It's the same old twats promoting speed yet screaming out for an all island speed limit....like I said....twats!

I sense the National Road Safety Strategy will have to address this issue one way or another. This feature basically said that we are here on closed roads, but by the way, this is open all year round with no speed limits! Come and fill your boots.

1 hour ago, yootalkin2me said:

I am not "screaming out for any speed limit".

I think there will quite rightly be one soon and I support that. I have always enjoyed driving fast or even very fast and had my fair share of points for the pleasure of it.

ATM our Gov. are encouraging speed freaks to come and "ride the mountain" on open roads. These promotional days are on closed roads so a bloody big difference.

Are you one of the drivers scared to go over 30 mph, or maybe you just can't drive and are another b** w***** ?

33 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:
1 hour ago, yootalkin2me said:

I sense the National Road Safety Strategy will have to address this issue one way or another. This feature basically said that we are here on closed roads, but by the way, this is open all year round with no speed limits! Come and fill your boots.

Maybe I'm not getting what you posted there, but isn't the Mustang promo very similar to what you get paid for when you bring the car groups over ?

Sorry if I have misunderstood you.

Archived