Amazing Crash At Macau

La Colombe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing that nobody was killed. From the TV report I saw, she was doing 170mph, so I don't know whether her throttle had jammed open on the straight or her brakes had failed - I expect details will emerge later. Car was like a guided missile.

18 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I didn't see Druid's post as offensive. And Albert Tatlock is just a mental, especially around the time the pub closes. 

Don't push that bollox to try and divert attention from your sick head...there was no booze involved, nor is there now.

You're just a sick fuck.

On 11/19/2018 at 6:07 PM, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Found this article:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sophia-floersch-german-formula-3-driver-crash-macau-grand-prix-2018-11-19/

Seems the Driver of the Race Car was a 17 Year Old Girl.  

Talk About An Inexperienced Driver!!!

She has a Fractured Spine so I think her Race Driving Days are Over.

Two other People got Minor Injuries.

3X3

Not inexperienced.  She started racing Karts in 2008 until 2014 and has competed in single seaters since 2016.  You don't get to compete in the F3 at that level without having a certain level of ability.  She has come out of her operation well apparently and expects to return to racing. 

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

You're just a sick fuck.

Is there any need to be so offensive? If it isn't being drunk, just what is it that triggered such an outburst from you? I really think you've got some issues going on there. Maybe you've got some PTSD or something? You should keep off these forums, they're not doing you any good. 

On 11/20/2018 at 11:37 AM, The Phat Tog said:

Not inexperienced.  She started racing Karts in 2008 until 2014 and has competed in single seaters since 2016.  You don't get to compete in the F3 at that level without having a certain level of ability.  She has come out of her operation well apparently and expects to return to racing. 

That is Good News to see that She is going to make it without any Paralysis!

And the Most Amazing Thing about this Crash is that so few People were Hurt unlike the 1955 Grand LeMans Crash.

I have not been able to see a Video on how her Car got Airborne but it may be similar to Grand LeMans as she may have clipped a Car in front of her and Bounced off of it going Airborne.

3X3

Archived