Airport Technology Gateway

Andy Onchan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

Well, I thought I would anyway.....

£2M to dress a few hundred yards of road. 

While they’re at it can they remove that shitty rusty bull statue from the roundabout at Balthane, or is this classed as street art and the £2M will be spent on even more of this sort of naff old shite? 

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

£2M to dress a few hundred yards of road. 

While they’re at it can they remove that shitty rusty bull statue from the roundabout at Balthane, or is this classed as street art and the £2M will be spent on even more of this sort of naff old shite? 

could fit in a whole row of tiny houses........

Now is this to be run beside the freeport or on top of the freeport, or is it just the freeport by another name and god knows how much that heap of shite cost us over the years. Built to a grand fanfair of praise by our forward thinking previous MHK,s. Vanished like yesterdays turd without another word

8 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Now is this to be run beside the freeport or on top of the freeport, or is it just the freeport by another name and god knows how much that heap of shite cost us over the years. Built to a grand fanfair of praise by our forward thinking previous MHK,s. Vanished like yesterdays turd without another word

Well the VAT case on the Freeport and it’s booze warehouses alledgedly having porous walls seems to have at least been concluded now. 

I see that there's also a further £5.6M earmarked for the airport itself to ensure that "it remains compliant for the larger aircraft types now favoured by their operators".

We're still going for the 747s and 380s then?

12 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I see that there's also a further £5.6M earmarked for the airport itself to ensure that "it remains compliant for the larger aircraft types now favoured by their operators".

Yeah, we'll probably gear up for A380's now that everyone else is ditching them!

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

They will be busy flicking through that shiny airport accessories catalogue right now. My money is on airbridges. Can't be a proper airport without some of them.

Archived