Chief Minister doesn't know the largest employers

Declan

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Having not read any of this thread at all can I just say that we’re all better off the less Quayle knows about anything. So if he doesn’t know who the Island’s biggest employer is that’s a good thing. Providing Quayle with information invites the same consequences as providing a chimpanzee with firearms.

You seem to have it in for poor Howard.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

You seem to have it in for poor Howard.

Not in the slightest - I’m just a little disappointed that our “National” parliament pulled a flanker and appointed a blustering, floundering, (egotistical) dimwit as the “leader” of our government. I don’t have it in for Howard Quayle; I have it in for what he is.

13 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Not in the slightest - I’m just a little disappointed that our “National” parliament pulled a flanker and appointed a blustering, floundering, (egotistical) dimwit as the “leader” of our government. I don’t have it in for Howard Quayle; I have it in for what he is.

howard quayle or tony brown ????   it's a close call.

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

I think Quayle is a good Chief Minister because he frees up time for Cannan  and Thomas to get on with things. If Chris Thomas, for example, was made Chief Minister, I doubt he'd have been able to champion so many reform efforts.

Jason Moorhouse MHK another strange Southern member from the constituency of Arbory, Castletown and Malew.

I have said this many, many times and I will say it again;

Thank you to the constituents of Arbory, Castletown and Malew for voting in two absolute muppets, you get the two who you deserve (Cregeen and Moorehouse).

15 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I think Quayle is a good Chief Minister because he frees up time for Cannan  and Thomas to get on with things. If Chris Thomas, for example, was made Chief Minister, I doubt he'd have been able to champion so many reform efforts.

Yes, like putting the fat kid in goal so that the decent players can get on with the match.

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

Cheers Woody.

I think the five years have passed, I wonder if our guardians of the public purse has ensured that this company has made 

the repayments?

4 minutes ago, Last Ten said:

Jason Moorhouse MHK another strange Southern member from the constituency of Arbory, Castletown and Malew.

I have said this many, many times and I will say it again;

Thank you to the constituents of Arbory, Castletown and Malew for voting in two absolute muppets, you get the two who you deserve (Cregeen and Moorehouse).

We didn’t fare that well in Onchan either...

Archived