Dr Malcolm Couch resigns from DHSC

Burt

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

It is a mine field I agree, but a lot of talent and experience has been lost due to ignorant blaggers.

it is the “ new guard” not the old that is the problem. I wish I was allowed to say more, but I am not able to do so for several reasons.

There must be a few who could take this further who have no worries about reprisals?

Maybe we should define old and new guard, I call the ones who were there first 5 years of the last 10 old guard

They would like to bury this news in the Bank Holiday weekend, but I hope some of us can keep people focussed on this situation and not let it get buried or derailed like Fluffer has tried to do.

This is too important to disappear.

Just now, Cheesy Wheezy said:

But did your wife get a massive payout from the DHSC. We’re all interested? You didn’t answer the accusation. 

Why should anyone be “accused” that their spouse received an employment-related payment? Should they not simply be questioned?

But did your wife get a massive payout from the DHSC. We’re all interested? You didn’t answer the accusation. 

"accusation" ?  F*** O**. Fluffer has been on here for about two weeks and has tried to destroy some good posts about the DHSC.

Maybe he should have stuck to his original role as a Fluffer.

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I don’t know. Are you his spouse? 

No, I’m not his spouse. An accusation is an allegation of criminality or wrongdoing. You indicated that you’d like Dilligaf to answer an accusation. What wrongdoing or illegality is he required to answer for? Or are you just inept at utilizing English?

It read like an accusation to me. 

“Didn’t your wife .., “ 

That’s a question. They’re very different.

2 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

It read like an accusation to me. 

“Didn’t your wife .., “ 

Dilligaf has a very big can opener and is not scared to use it to open some very big cans of worms.

Reap what you sow fella.

Same for Fluffer.

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

You seem to be being quite defensive here. 

I’m not being defensive in the slightest. I’m attempting to educate you and improve the standard of your English by illustrating the difference between questions and accusations. Let’s try another...”Didn’t you once buy a car Cheesy?” Accusation or question?

Archived