Sex on TV

thebees

Has anyone seen, Naked Attraction (channel 4) and/or The Sex Business (channel 5)? What do you think?

I haven't seen one sane person on either program, seriously (well maybe the Scottish sub was almost not mental but the jury is out, for sure) is it really OK to encourage these poor demented souls to bear all on the terror box? There was this fairly old lady sub on TSB, WTaF? She was talking about being spat on and being told she was worthless as if it was OK. Mad I tell you, mad. 

9 hours ago, thebees said:

Has anyone seen, Naked Attraction (channel 4) and/or The Sex Business (channel 5)? What do you think?

I haven't seen one sane person on either program, seriously (well maybe the Scottish sub was almost not mental but the jury is out, for sure) is it really OK to encourage these poor demented souls to bear all on the terror box? There was this fairly old lady sub on TSB, WTaF? She was talking about being spat on and being told she was worthless as if it was OK. Mad I tell you, mad. 

Our elderly neighbour (:pinch:) was talking about the NA program a while back. Took a looksee and it looks like that presenter is getting her jollies via this program. Not seen the other one yet

11 hours ago, thebees said:

Sex on the TV is ok, but over the kitchen table is a lot easier and of course good old fashioned bedtime makes sense at my age.

There is a strange attitude to sex. Perhaps if there was less mystery about it there would be less obsession with it. Just enjoy it for what it is. I don't watch the programme but it wouldn't shock me. The longer you live the more unshockable you become.

2 hours ago, woolley said:

There is a strange attitude to sex. Perhaps if there was less mystery about it there would be less obsession with it. Just enjoy it for what it is. I don't watch the programme but it wouldn't shock me. The longer you live the more unshockable you become.

I must be shockproof then... ;)

23 hours ago, thebees said:

I've watched NA a few times out of curiosity more than anything, I personally admire peoples confidence in doing such a programme, however I always find they pick the wrong ones and it goes to show that dating someone based on their level of attractiveness alone doesn't make up for personality. I think the programme would be better if it started from the top down, most of us choose attractiveness on facial features and I feel the daters would also have more success, I cannot possibly see how you can choose between a group of women for instance based on their legs/bum/lady garden when in reality for most people these are not a deciding factor.

19 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

I've watched NA a few times out of curiosity more than anything, I personally admire peoples confidence in doing such a programme, however I always find they pick the wrong ones and it goes to show that dating someone based on their level of attractiveness alone doesn't make up for personality. I think the programme would be better if it started from the top down, most of us choose attractiveness on facial features and I feel the daters would also have more success, I cannot possibly see how you can choose between a group of women for instance based on their legs/bum/lady garden when in reality for most people these are not a deciding factor.

I don’t know about starting from the top down .

I watched an episode about 3 months ago and there was a very good looking woman on there, about 30, but very attractive 

However when below her waist was revealed it looked like she had lost a fight with someone’s fishing tackle box. More hooks 

,rings and what looked like lead weights hanging everywhere. 

21 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I don’t know about starting from the top down .

I watched an episode about 3 months ago and there was a very good looking woman on there, about 30, but very attractive 

However when below her waist was revealed it looked like she had lost a fight with someone’s fishing tackle box. More hooks 

Could well be an issue if you have a prince Albert I suppose.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 6:30 PM, dilligaf said:

She was dumped and her mother told her there were lot's more fish in the sea...

• 1 year later...

Archived