Roger Watterson RIP

war baby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

No he didn't really do it in the last year or so

He did quite a few though. 

As I said in the MR thread, Roger was a great bloke who knew his local history and would help anybody.

I used to enjoy listening to the live shows when some boring git would come on the phone and rant on about nothing. Roger didn’t hide the fact he was bored rigid and I think sighed loudly to let us all know. Good man gone too soon. :(

Roger Watterson asked Allan Bell directly if he knew about the MEA loans. Allan Bell replied that Treasury didn't know about the loans, and started a waffle. That was Allan Bell's modus operandi. But of course he got away with it.

A stupid listener would just believe Allan was squeaky clean. A careful listener would have got the answer.

Roger Watterson interviewed 'slow' Eddie Teare on the MEA aftermath. Eddie thought the interview was going wonderfully and he wasn't getting the least bit mauled and thought he had it in the bag and wouldn't stop bullshitting. Roger was just asking the questions and Eddie was just making himself look more and more and more foolish.

Ditto.

Archived