Chester st incident

finlo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, display name said:

They're just wired up wrong sometimes and it'll never change

Nonsense and a particularly bad taste comment . Situations and circumstances that people have to deal with mostly without input or help causes most of these outcomes and Mental Health issues .

1 hour ago, Dave Angel said:
4 hours ago, display name said:

They're just wired up wrong sometimes and it'll never change

You seem to be trying particularly hard to offend people.

They do rather (and not just on this topic).  The good thing is that most people seem to be ignoring it most of the time and either not reacting or replying briefly and politely.

It's worth saying that the idea that suicidal tendencies are somehow innate or inevitable is a particularly stupid one, on the self-evident grounds that if it was, those who try to kill themselves would already have done so long ago.  In fact suicide should be treated as the visible part of a very large iceberg of mental distress and to tackling that is the only way to tackle suicide.

9 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

They do rather (and not just on this topic).  The good thing is that most people seem to be ignoring it most of the time and either not reacting or replying briefly and politely.

It's worth saying that the idea that suicidal tendencies are somehow innate or inevitable is a particularly stupid one, on the self-evident grounds that if it was, those who try to kill themselves would already have done so long ago.  In fact suicide should be treated as the visible part of a very large iceberg of mental distress and to tackling that is the only way to tackle suicide.

Totally ..I can trace my issues back to events I've had to deal with from the age of 13 . Most people will be the same .  Suicide is a last resort when all other options have been tried or not been accessible ...No light at the end of the tunnel and more issues stacking up . 

3 hours ago, Dave Angel said:

You seem to be trying particularly hard to offend people. It's probably the wrong thread to troll for kicks given that it's been confirmed that as well as this 2 people have also died over the Xmas period. 

Yep,and I was at one of those funerals. My friend who was buried last weekend would have said something similar as there was always that sense of humour. I guarantee if you'd have found his words offended you,he wouldn't have been bothered in the slightest,much as I'm not either.  No matter what trauma or suffering anyone is feeling,or the consequences,life goes on and moping on about it,particulary from people who never knew any of these recent cases,has no effect nor benefit to anyone.

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Nonsense and a particularly bad taste comment . Situations and circumstances that people have to deal with mostly without input or help causes most of these outcomes and Mental Health issues .

Bad taste to you perhaps,but then again I don't suffer from knotting of pantaloons,neither did the friend of mine.

Just now, Dave Angel said:

Thank you for not being bothered enough to comment. It’s really appreciated. 

It isn''t about being bothered,it's about  bleeding heart and fake sympathy towards unknown folk who've decided to end it all. Assisted death,suicide,all the same decision that leads to the same result.

Archived