Post Office HQ evacuated

Dave Angel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Overdose said:

Now, Police have confirmed a 21-year-old man from the north of the Island has been arrested for the offences of; attempting to cause explosion, making or keeping explosives with intent to endanger life or property and another offence endangering public 

Let's hope it wasn't "Mohammed from Ramsey..."

On 1/27/2020 at 9:32 PM, finlo said:

A certain troublesome young chap who has "gone to ground" allegedly ordered some sort of bomb making kit online is the story I was told.

He appears to struggle accepting what most of society sees as a clear line between right and wrong.

Hopefully he’ll get the help he actually needs, it’s only a matter of time before he either upsets the wrong person or kills someone through his reckless/careless behaviour.

32 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

He appears to struggle accepting what most of society sees as a clear line between right and wrong.

Hopefully he’ll get the help he actually needs, it’s only a matter of time before he either upsets the wrong person or kills someone through his reckless/careless behaviour.

Wishful thinking!   Also why does it take the media several day's or weeks to publish these stories when the rest of us have known for an age, maybe they have to wait to read it on hear first!

On 1/27/2020 at 9:32 PM, finlo said:

A certain troublesome young chap who has "gone to ground" allegedly ordered some sort of bomb making kit online is the story I was told.

Trying to resist Amazons ‘deal of the day’ would be a fair defence. I struggle myself sometimes. 

Archived