Tricast Podcast

The Duck of Atholl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Anyone listened to this? A podcast by Ged Power with Derek Flint and Michael Josem discussing stuff like the future of the Island and the Liverpool ferry terminal etc. I thought it was a good listen

....and what brand of medication do you recommend?

55 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Anyone listened to this? A podcast by Ged Power with Derek Flint and Michael Josem discussing stuff like the future of the Island and the Liverpool ferry terminal etc. I thought it was a good listen

I’m not sure I could take anything Josem contributes to seriously 

54 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Who's Ged Power when they are at home? Is he/she in a position of some notoriety to qualify for their two pennyworth on MR?

6 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Who's Ged Power when they are at home? Is he/she in a position of some notoriety to qualify for their two pennyworth on MR?

Retired copper and anti bullying campaigner now in tourism. He probably posts on here to be honest on account of the fact that, despite seeming like an ok fella, he seems to be blathering on about very little on various forms of social media for about 20 hours a day. 

It’s a bit of fun. We did one on road safety with Lycra warrior Rob Holden the week before. Think of it as a verbal version of Manx Forums without the knocking of lumps out of each other.

Ged is a former colleague- a good bloke who went through an awful lot, and is a great ambassador for the IOM. Michael is well informed and has a valid opinion on a lot of stuff. 

We want to do more with a wider pool of contributors. Drop me a line if you fancy it. It’s only an hour 

36 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

It’s a bit of fun. We did one on road safety with Lycra warrior Rob Holden the week before. Think of it as a verbal version of Manx Forums without the knocking of lumps out of each other.

Ged is a former colleague- a good bloke who went through an awful lot, and is a great ambassador for the IOM. Michael is well informed and has a valid opinion on a lot of stuff. 

We want to do more with a wider pool of contributors. Drop me a line if you fancy it. It’s only an hour 

I enjoyed it Derek. Podcasting gives ordinary people a broadcasting voice. It encourages good debate (as has MF increasingly  recent weeks) what's not to like

41 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Where can I listen to it Derek?

6 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

2 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

Well as neither of you managed to provide a link ...

Edited to add: You read my mind.

Archived