The Economic Benefits of Cruise Ships.

On The Bus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

At least 'Bambi' actually knows what Bulk Cargo is - you are incapable of differentiating between bulk cargo and a hospital bed. You do not have a clue, sorry.

Fuck off. Yeah.? I have worked in freight for over 30 years. Bambi is a chancer who sees a buck to be made by blagging our politicians.

Get real T J

28 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Bambi is a chancer who sees a buck to be made by blagging our politicians.

In your esteemed opinion. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, he wants to see improvement in marine infrastructure which he believes will act as a catalyst for economic opportunity and job growth that is not in the finance/egaming space. 

A deep water berth has the potential to generate numerous alternative revenue streams. 

£25m on Douglas promenade generates precisely no revenue.

1 minute ago, b4mbi said:

In your esteemed opinion. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, he wants to see improvement in marine infrastructure which he believes will act as a catalyst for economic opportunity and job growth that is not in the finance/egaming space. 

A deep water berth has the potential to generate numerous alternative revenue streams. 

£25m on Douglas promenade generates precisely no revenue.

Or get a few quid from our gov. into his pocket. We aren't all wet behind the ears, no matter what you travel agent said when you shipped yourself over here.

Just now, dilligaf said:

Or get a few quid from our gov. into his pocket. We aren't all wet behind the ears, no matter what you travel agent said when you shipped yourself over here.

Quit with the personal insults, you're better than that, surely you can make your points without resorting to them?

If you must know, I've been island resident over 40 years, grew up here, was educated here, have spent my entire working life here, and as a result have no need or desire to "get a few quid" from the govt.

It's just opinion at the end of the day. You see no value in change, I do. 

Just now, b4mbi said:

Quit with the personal insults, you're better than that, surely you can make your points without resorting to them?

If you must know, I've been island resident over 40 years, grew up here, was educated here, have spent my entire working life here, and as a result have no need or desire to "get a few quid" from the govt.

It's just opinion at the end of the day. You see no value in change, I do. 

my memory must be shorter than I thought then. If you were not connected to any scheme to bring in freight, then I will eat humble pie and desist

• 2 months later...

Archived