Beginning of the end for Boris Johnson

Shake me up Judy

Chancellor announces spending on relief for lower income bracket. Diverts a bit of attention away from Johnson.

You can’t solve a problem by throwing money at it, unless the problem is that people know you’re a venal, lying, callous, bullying, blustering, incompetent, hypocritical slippery toad, and are likely to vote you out of office, in which case you very much hope that maybe you can.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:50 AM, Roxanne said:

I mean, lying is his modus operandi, but now there is proof. Lying to the public is one thing but he also lied to the House.

Will they demand he faces consequences?

Probably not.

Sigh. 

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Bozo Johnson has come up with a solution to his current "difficulties" shall we say.

He's going to water down the Ministerial Code.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/27/boris-johnson-changes-ministerial-code-to-remove-need-to-resign-over-breaches

On 5/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, Passing Time said:

You'd be better changing your name to The Voice of The Delusional...

As I said Its just a photograph caught in time of the Prime Minister sat next to the Chancellor of the Exchequer. 

Surely those that say they know what Richi Sunak is thinking are the delusional ones? Or they are mind readers?

Reason dictates that they can’t know

And that my friend is why my username is entirely appropriate . I don’t just pass time posting nonsense. 

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Surely those that say they know what Richi Sunak is thinking are the delusional ones? Or they are mind readers?

Reason dictates that they can’t know

And that my friend is why my username is entirely appropriate . I don’t just pass time posting nonsense. 

But you just did....

Sunak thought he was in with a shout to be PM. But the Greased Piglet always drags down those around him. In Sunak's case he now has a criminal record. He has also had to perform a very embarrassing u-turn in announcing a windfall tax on energy companies to try and alleviate the pain on the worst off. Not that he cares about them of course, he no doubt thinks they don't vote tory so fuck 'em a la Thatcher.

The reason he has had to do it is to give the UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, something to bray about to distract attention away from Bozo altering the ministerial code to try and save his premiership after being caught bang to rights.

How is it you're so ignorant of all this stuff....?

Edited by P.K.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

But you just did....

Sunak thought he was in with a shout to be PM. But the Greased Piglet always drags down those around him. In Sunak's case he now has a criminal record. He has also had to perform a very embarrassing u-turn in announcing a windfall tax on energy companies to try and alleviate the pain on the worst off. Not that he cares about them of course, he no doubt thinks they don't vote tory so fuck 'em a la Thatcher.

The reason he has had to do it is to give the UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, something to bray about to distract attention away from Bozo altering the ministerial code to try and save his premiership after being caught bang to rights.

How is it you're so ignorant of all this stuff....?

A fixed penalty notice is not a criminal conviction.

How is it you are so ignorant of that.?

6 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

A fixed penalty notice is not a criminal conviction.

How is it you are so ignorant of that.?

The expression "Crime Minister" seems to be very apt as the Greased Piglet is the only sitting PM to have broken the law. Despite his lying protestations to the contrary.

You still seem to be totally oblivious as to what is actually going on and why. How is that?