I wonder if anyone can clear this up for me.
A number of years ago I booked tickets to see Steve Harley  at the Tower House in Douglas.

To cut a long story short this was cancelled ( due to Covid) and finally rescheduled to this month  (December) at Port Saint Mary Town Hall. For a number of reasons I had to cancel and my ticket price was refunded.

However there is no mention of this gig on SH’s website nor have I seen any local announcements about it. Has it been and gone or is it to take place later? 

Anyone got any info?

The topic should read Steve Harley not Steve Harl ( I don’t like him so much)

Edited by The Voice of Reason

11 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I wonder if anyone can clear this up for me.
A number of years ago I booked tickets to see Steve Harley  at the Tower House in Douglas.

To cut a long story short this was cancelled ( due to Covid) and finally rescheduled to this month  (December) at Port Saint Mary Town Hall. For a number of reasons I had to cancel and my ticket price was refunded.

However there is no mention of this gig on SH’s website nor have I seen any local announcements about it. Has it been and gone or is it to take place later? 

Anyone got any info?

The topic should read Steve Harley not Steve Harl ( I don’t like him so much)

Wasn’t the 2020 event that was cancelled moved to PSM Town Hall in August 2021, and that then got cancelled? Didn’t it form part of Deep South Festival? Perhaps ask them?

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

Wasn’t the 2020 event that was cancelled moved to PSM Town Hall in August 2021, and that then got cancelled? Didn’t it form part of Deep South Festival? Perhaps ask them?

Maybe I will but I’m not really that concerned. Weren’t Toploader and the Blow Monkeys also part of that? I’m sure at least one of them has played PSM Town Hall this year.