Gay Marriages

sam_iom

Should Gay marriage (IoM) be allowed?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aside from the reliogious element, my concerns center on the consequences of the interexchange of the sexual reproduction of same gender/differing species regarding humans?

I almost had a degrea/PHD in biology + it may be possible to assume that new generations of human/creature hybrids via variation + or mutations of the DNA code, could allow such fertilizations?

We already note the natural mearging of differing animal species ie a liger? which is a cross between a tiger + lion?

The male HUMAN sperm is designed specifically to fertilize a female HUMAN ova (egg).

isn't this vote business a bit futile if people have expressed their views on the other thread, or why was the poll not on the original post ?.

In the long term I look forward to the outcome of gay marriages and hope all their descendants prosper and are a credit to their ancestors :blink:

It's a bit daft to have this as a new thread so I'm adding this poll to the old thread. I'm also going to manually add the votes so if you've already voted, please don't screw the poll up by voting again. Click on the view results button which casts a null vote.

I'm also adding in the suggested options.

Archived