Lost : Season 2

Minxie

Why didn't they take Hurley?

Hurley was the messenger to tell the rest of the camp not to come after the other three. They chose someone who was unable to follow the rest of them back to their home (like Sayid or Locke or Eko would have done) and someone who was meek enough not to resist and just run back to camp.

Hurley got totally lost when trying to take Libby on a picnic to a beach a short distance away from the camp. After careful calculations and research based on available maps and studying the terrain of the island, I doubt if he'll make it back from the other side of the island until around s05e18. ;)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great seeing Clancy Brown again too, shame he had to die. Hopefully he is still imortal!

I still full expect him to be alive. They were no more than an hour from the Swan when they fought as Desmond had to race back to make the button so it would be reasonable to assume they're within a comfortable distance to the camp. Bearing in mind he was only 'killed' 68 days ago (which is only 10 weeks), his body would still be in a highly recognisable state and I'm pretty sure they would have come across it by now.

No, he's alive and well. Probably opening up a new branch of the Krusty Krab in the cove the boat was left in.

Great seeing Clancy Brown again too, shame he had to die. Hopefully he is still imortal!

I still full expect him to be alive. They were no more than an hour from the Swan when they fought as Desmond had to race back to make the button so it would be reasonable to assume they're within a comfortable distance to the camp. Bearing in mind he was only 'killed' 68 days ago (which is only 10 weeks), his body would still be in a highly recognisable state and I'm pretty sure they would have come across it by now.

No, he's alive and well. Probably opening up a new branch of the Krusty Krab in the cove the boat was left in.

I'm sorry, but based on the fact that given the amount of time they have been on the island, and never really saw fit to fully explore their island, i aint to sure they would of found his body.

Infact how can they be so sure they are on an island, when no one has even been all the way round it. (I'm probably wrong there)

I'm guessing the Krusty Krab is a reference to Spongebob? (i dont know i had to check out IMDB.com then)

Can't say i have ever watched it, although now i know he's in it, i may take a sneeky peek now and again.

I love Highlander, and Shawshank, shame he never made any more films that where so big. So i really do hope he reappears even in some flash back, with the "others"

Right, I've confused myself

Clancy Bown is kelvin, yea?

But is he also the US Officer fella that let Sayid go?

Spot on yea.

Was pleasantly suprised to see him in the hatch.

I just hope they have more stories for him in the new series

And he's also believed to be Kate's father :o

No he isn't. That's Sam Austen, who was a serving member of Inman's squad. He's also been seen recently in the recruitment office when Kate went to visit when she was on the run.

The confusion may have arisen because Sayid was asked in the back of the truck in his last flashback (One Of Us) if he had children. That was Sam Austen, not Joe/Kelvin Inman.

This is my primary Wiki for Lost btw and it's one I've helped on. Well worth a read for the timeline and the character information. Episode summaries are patchy though.

http://tviv.org/Lost

October - we've got to wait until OCTOBER! (Mission implodes).

I saved up eps 16-24 and had a Lostfest over two nights, man my head was well and truly wrecked after that lot!

Sooo many questions buzzing around in my head - a big fat WTF session for sure!

The only thing I hope for is that Locke, Eko and Desmond still feature in future series, it'll be a real shame if they were killed off at this stage, especially Locke.

My theory is that Jeniffer's father could somehow be behind the island in some way. I don't know what his/her surname is but the orientation films mentioned the De Gruts and the Al hanso (or something like that - bit muffled on the sound) foundation - maybe he's got some sort of tie-in to it all.

Archived