Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

• 3 weeks later...
I could have sworn I saw him going into the co-op in Port Erin a day or two ago, but perhaps it was just an imposter.

That was me... I was a couple of pints into an all day session working my way back to ramsey via all forms of public transport

was messy

GOMH in Jaks last week having lunch with his missus.

Gidderwook about 30 years ago outside the Mitre in Ramsey. Also Takahashi on the same day but I don't think he's a MF member.

PMSL , and Suzie Popper stuck in parliament square toilets.

:lol:

Stavros, you should have come and said hello!

Ah, Gidder. I did say hello to you many, many times. It was usually from the other side of the road and maybe a little bit further down the street. No, further than that.....still further.....yes, about that far and I'm shouting.... Now do you remember me? (No, I'm the one next to the fat spotty kid. Yeah, I'm the good looking one) ........./me waves misty image type memory away.....

PMSL , and Suzie Popper stuck in parliament square toilets.

Jeez I'd forgotten about her :)

Heh that made me laugh! It was Suzzie Bopper as in the 'Big Bopper' not Popper. Although, I suppose it was looking pretty close sometimes. Unfortunately, she turned me down and said that whilst she could cope with me being a little on the well proportioned side, she couldn't quite get used to the smell.

I've never worn that 'Hai Karate' aftershave ever again.

Stav.

Stavros, you should have come and said hello!

Ah, Gidder. I did say hello to you many, many times. It was usually from the other side of the road and maybe a little bit further down the street. No, further than that.....still further.....yes, about that far and I'm shouting.... Now do you remember me? (No, I'm the one next to the fat spotty kid. Yeah, I'm the good looking one) ........./me waves misty image type memory away.....

[

Of course, how remiss of me!

Mission in his shop looking very thoughtful, either, I'm shrinking, he's growing, the ceiling in his shop has been lowered, he wears high heels, or he was standing on a box. Couldn't stop mish, was running late for a change.

Edited by grant