Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

And you don't say hi? :o shame on you

well im not really into saying Hi to people who dont know me.

If we all had that attitude, the world would be a lonely place :lol:

its the fact that im saying hi thinking i know them when i dont as opposed to talking to a total stranger

I have the same problem Mupster. I always have my headphones on and my head down so i cant hear or see anyone and then they look like an idiot when they start shouting at me and i just walk on.

I keep seeing Amadeus in the Outback in the early evenings. I don't think he has twigged who I am yet.

Edited by StuartT

I had a good look round Mission's shop - sorry I didn't have time to introduce myself as you were serving folk.

Nice shop though and it makes our trip to Ramsey well worthwhile coming back with all the stationary goodies!

• 3 weeks later...
Your dance moves will soon give it away ;)

I've not been dancing there lately - well actually I have when I can grab a minute off the work I'm supposed to be doing!!! Just found out someone has started an Outback dancer fangroup on the Facebook website!!!....:-0

Saw Kitty last night, she didn't guess who I was, had to give her loads of clues until she finally got it!!! She seems quite nice though.

Edited by StuartT

Your dance moves will soon give it away ;)

lol! indeed!! StuartT, acts very bitchy should you try dance him off!!! maybe last year sometime, was next to the guy Raving like a loon as I do cos the music makes me go into overdrive... thought i would be gentlemanly to greet StuartT with a handshake.. this was shunned by what appeared to be an extreme feminine twich of the body and head up in the air...PMSL!!!

Maybe it wasnt StuartT... but Im sure it was the resident outback raver

;)

No hard feelings m8!

Well I get on with most people I know to be ok, but I've got used to a lot of dickheads giving me hassle & trying to kick off on me, so you must understand that's why I'm very standoffish with people I don't know.

The twitch & the head in the air is pissing around, don't judge me either by here or the Outback, in real life I'm very different.