Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

The twitch & the head in the air is pissing around, don't judge me either by here or the Outback, in real life I'm very different.

So the outback isn't real life then? Wow must get in there if it's not real. Is it like being in an interactive game or summat?

The twitch & the head in the air is pissing around, don't judge me either by here or the Outback, in real life I'm very different.

So the outback isn't real life then? Wow must get in there if it's not real. Is it like being in an interactive game or summat?

well I think of it as a game, just somewhere to p1ss around in. I suppose it depends on your outlook.

Edited by StuartT

I believe it's a popular mod of The Tardis, same buggy game engine and shakey graphics but ok if you can suspend your disbelief long enough for the alcohol to take over.

I believe it's a popular mod of The Tardis, same buggy game engine and shakey graphics but ok if you can suspend your disbelief long enough for the alcohol to take over.

make sure you've got plenty of protection when you're browsing in there. Otherwise you might catch a virus!!!...

make sure you've got plenty of protection when you're browsing in there. Otherwise you might catch a virus!!!...

Browsing and virus protection in a game? Is this some fabled Internet Simulator, bringing all the thrills and spills of the internet for people with a computer but no modem?

But yes, with regards to the Outback, the symptoms are frighteningly similar to that of Narcolepsy. Nothing has as of yet been found to protect against them, not even the pinball machine.

But yes, with regards to the Outback, the symptoms are frighteningly similar to that of Narcolepsy. Nothing has as of yet been found to protect against them, not even the pinball machine.

The pinball machine is now gone, to be replaced with a Lord of the Rings gambling machine. However you do not seem to be able to get google upon it.

to be replaced with a Lord of the Rings gambling machine.

I'm reminded of the time an acquaintence of mine cast a derisory gaze over the Outback's clientelle and asked why he appeared to be in a scene from Lord of the Rings. Nice to see the nominal australian motif still has room to accomodate the traditional golem theme that's been running since the Tardis days.

to be replaced with a Lord of the Rings gambling machine.

I'm reminded of the time an acquaintence of mine cast a derisory gaze over the Outback's clientelle and asked why he appeared to be in a scene from Lord of the Rings. Nice to see the nominal australian motif still has room to accomodate the traditional golem theme that's been running since the Tardis days.

I know, I keep tripping over those hobbits all around the place.

Thought I'd seen a cave troll in there once, but then I realised it was just Ans

Thought I'd seen a cave troll in there once, but then I realised it was just Ans

Glass houses, man. Glass houses.

Glass houses, man. Glass houses.

I'm not really tall enough to be a cave troll. Perhaps more like dwarf orc proportions??

Perhaps, I'm not really sure I'm qualified to even begin to imagine what a dwarf orc would look like. In any case, all I can think of at present is golem attempting to walk over hot coals.