Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Perhaps, I'm not really sure I'm qualified to even begin to imagine what a dwarf orc would look like. In any case, all I can think of at present is golem attempting to walk over hot coals.

golem was carrying more weight!!...

Who are you?? Sauron himself??

Who are you?? Sauron himself??

I'm not sure. I think by the time Sauron made an appearance I must have already have hurled my copy of Lord of the Rings across the room, wishing that I had an open fire for it to land on.

The film was alright though, or at least the bit where Sean Bean got filled with arrows was - take that, housewife's choice! The rest seemed to be some nonsense about monsters wondering where they'd lost their jewellery, which nicely leads us back to subject of The Outback/Tardis.

• 2 weeks later...
worryingly it was the bass player from maldune that I thought you were

I left Maldune many many years ago, my Friend Gnasher with the glasses is now the Bass player. My ex gave me a choice.. me or the band and stupidly I picked her, What a f**king D***head eh.

I cant believe you thought i was Gnasher, he's such an ugly git. :ph34r:

I saw someone,covered in their own vomit and swearing, being bundled into the back of a police van on Saturday night.

It was bound to have been a MF forum member.

Lol

:)

I talked to Mission today about hole-in-the-wall cash machines, but didn't mention my forum name. It felt like it wasn't the place to get geeky when I was working in a "professional" capacity and there were other people around :)

Edited by mbx