Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

• 3 weeks later...
so mad i missed the forum gig at amber!!! wanted to put the face to the name, never mind they,ll be more nites i,am sure? do know a large percentage of the clubbing crew( no names) but still like to meet some of the others. oh yes watch out for the 28z gang party on sun 27th may in amber(bank hol next day) its going to be even better than last years in passion,which was held the nite after delaney got busted, and was the last time passion was used as it was.this years dj,s tbc in next few weeks,one thing for sure as those who have attended since its birth in 2002 will tell you its always a top nite for banging good dance tunes. will post when all is finalised B)

HEH HEH That night was truly fked up!!! but Great! MEMORY: DIDJERYDOO, PARKING, `I KNOW WHERE MY TEETH ARE' and Walking home 12miles with my bruv the following morning

if i remember rightly you were very mashed and you were a very naughty boy driving doogle all that way :o:o:o good driver though

I saw girl89 at the Blues Festival, with some friends and in the company of what I would say was a very lucky lad!!!

Should have introduced yourself! It's always nice to meet new forum members :)

I just saw Rhumsaa now in M&S. He was in cahoots with someone who tried to assassinate me by tripping me up.

I noticed the 'near miss' caused him to suffer from mild chortling.

that was you?!?!?!

this would be near the entrance/exit when a short lady walked right in front of you as you accelerated past in search of a sandwich?

that was you?!?!?!

this would be near the entrance/exit when a short lady walked right in front of you as you accelerated past in search of a sandwich?

Sure was. Pourquoi le surprise?

Yes indeed*. I had just been stuck behind a pair of wretched pair of crones whilst trying to navigate my way into the shop (and getting eggy at the fact people are so ignorant when there's loads of people trying to get through), when I made an overtake maneuver and got cut up by your 'accomplice'. I imagine if I'd been carrying a pint on my head that there would have been carnage!

* Although I was after a birthday card for a 9 year old, and a couple of apples.

The Goose is legendary for making random swerves in front of people

It's a skill I have never witnessed in another human - without any idea of who or what is about to go past she will step out directly at the worst possible time

It's uncanny

Also I have never seen you before mate so I had no idea what you looked like!

I am very sorry Mr Cret :( I shall randomly try to get under someone else's feet next time in my act of trying to get my salad.

However as my darling bastard boyfriend has kindly embrassed me I would like to check that you did in fact notice his balding head and grey under lip facial fuzz?