Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Met the gorgeous Gladys today waiting for a helicopter ride, she emerged grinning like a cheshire cat, something to do with the involvement with a throbbing chopper methinks.

Met gavsta on way back, nice chap, very easy to spot with "gavsta" emblazoned across his leathers. His bike needed a clean!

Yes, quite an experience, even if you did offer to accompany me to the weigh in before flying (cheeky bugger!).

The Cheshire cat grin was from the sheer thrill of it! Although the pilot did offer me his joystick, but I declined as I was sitting in the back!

Have to say you have a very handsome bike and the Spiderman helmet made quite an impression on the lad!

Glad you enjoyed it, in the end!

You might be right albert, I've just had 2 new tyres fitted, (slippery as buggery in the wet, half as, in the dry) front tyre is still losing air. Try finding a quiet garage at the mo. Last night on the way to work, corners got very difficult, stopped and checked, 11psi instead of 32psi. Makes life interesting.

Next time you spot me, wave, toot or stick 2 fingers up, then post.

My wife and I went to the Bike Shed last night to watch some music and strippers, but ended up just staying in Paragon chatting to random people.

While my wife was chatting to people at the bar and ending up getting us drinks bought for us, two people came and sat at our table. After chatting to them for a while, the girl mentioned that she had to bribe her daughter to go to the Decon Blue gig at PBF and I just said to her, 'did you post that on MF?' she was very shocked that I had said that, and admitted that she was thebees.

I know a few people on here through one way or another but it's the first time I've actually met someone who I didn't know from on here.

Had a good ole chat, it was fun.