Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

I never knew cret and ariel were an item

Shhhhh - my mrs will get cross.

Nah - was just briefly talking to her by the tent.

And of course I saw jim there too. And probably others too that I can't remember even though I wasn't particularly drunk.

I spotted stephen yesterday (probably spelt wrong) on victoria road, I shouted STEPHEN, he looked and waved but probably didn't recognise me as I had my helmet on. Twas me!

Ahh grant !!

Yes indeed I remember now. You were well into the TT atmosphere. Nice bike!

In real life you have to call me steven WITH the exclamation, although you got the little 's' right at the start.

Have a good TT !!.

I spotted stephen yesterday (probably spelt wrong) on victoria road, I shouted STEPHEN, he looked and waved but probably didn't recognise me as I had my helmet on. Twas me!

Ahh grant !!

Yes indeed I remember now. You were well into the TT atmosphere. Nice bike!

In real life you have to call me steven WITH the exclamation, although you got the little 's' right at the start.

Have a good TT !!.

steven, saw you again on saturday at the grandstand, (with your official red shirt on) shouted again, you didn't even look. Didn't have my helmet on though!

Any spare paddock passes? ^_^ You have a good tt too.

Edited by grant

Bought a shiny new phone from the lovely Ariel this afternoon, no hard sell required as I went in knowing exactly what I wanted. Nokia N95, mmmmmm, shiny!

Was looking rough as a badgers arse after yesterday's drinking session, she probably thought I was a tramp winding her up.