Manx Radio

Desperate Dan

6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Fantastic night. Drinking straight out of the 7 pint cans :) Don't remember much the next day though...

I remember a very petite girl using those 7 pint cans as giant platform shoes to give her a chance of seeing over the crowd!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, piebaps said:

3FM Ran a story on their website this morning about Jo Pack allegedly asking a charity for a £150 appearance fee for hosting an event. Seems to have disappeared now.

Embarrassing if true.

• Like 1

The outcry was a bit pathetic. The charity was the Southern 100 related, so not exactly starving kids or cancer. What's wrong with a professional charging for her services? If it's too much don't book them and get an MHK to do it for free. 

Edited by Declan

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

I remember a very petite girl using those 7 pint cans as giant platform shoes to give her a chance of seeing over the crowd!

I drank from quite a few of them and couldn't see over the end of my nose...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

OK just found it via Google Cached search - Googled 'Jo Pack £150' and it brings you to a 3FM website comment, then clicked Cache and Bobs your Uncle!!. Thanks Google.

Edited by Last Ten
Edited to add source of information.

3 hours ago, Declan said:

The outcry was a bit pathetic. The charity was the Southern 100 related, so not exactly starving kids or cancer. What's wrong with a professional charging for her services? If it's too much don't book them and get an MHK to do it for free. 

The art of deflection is a very underrated skill ;)

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

A somewhat self obsessed minor local radio celebrity who clearly made a bad decision last week. 

Hope she has declared it to the Tax Man Lol (not sure who she is employed by, but apparently reporting for MR in Australia Commonwealth Games later this month).