Big Brother 2006

Minxie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George isn't too bad :P Better than the others I think! Although Mikey is looking pretty good too ;) reminds me a bit of Vernon Kay :huh:

The girls are much better looking than the guys!

Im loving Pete, i think hes going to be interesting to watch..........hes bonkers

He is a cross between Lee Evans on acid and 'The Shamble' Pete Docherty.

Fuckin wankers the lot of them. Ticks on the rotting corpse of humanity, i hate them all, especially that fucking freak pete, what an absolute tosspot, stop vibrating mate, no-ones interested.

That said, i bet my arse i'll be sat with a bottle of wine and a chinese on the final night, same as always, good intentions lead to sad bastardom.

Fuckin wankers the lot of them. Ticks on the rotting corpse of humanity, i hate them all, especially that fucking freak pete, what an absolute tosspot, stop vibrating mate, no-ones interested.

That said, i bet my arse i'll be sat with a bottle of wine and a chinese on the final night, same as always, good intentions lead to sad bastardom.

You do know that Pete has touretts right :huh:

You do know that Pete has touretts right :huh:

I had an inkling after him vibrating around shouting "wheep, brrrr, bing, slpladdooo, WANKER, wibble". The fact it was all over the press and him telling that scottish woofter kinda cemented it for me.

Seems to do it on request though doesn't he?

Archived