Big Brother 2006

Minxie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like that phrase "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

Strange what they were saying about Glyn could make it to the end with Pete, I thing Glyn will be out in the second or third week.

Agreed, there's not much potential left for any decent tv.

Hopefully, the replacement for Dawn will be headstrong or perhaps the golden ticket holder will be (or, preferably both).

BB without the arguements is just not the same.

Unless it becomes super funny, laugh a minute television but I somehow doubt they'll be able to deliver that for the remaining 80 something days.

They've already done the divide, secret rooms. secret housemates in previous series. I wonder if they've cooked something else up this time?

I'm getting a bit pissed off with the lack of live coverage on C4 now.

I seem to remember in previous years that it would start on or around midnight, so I could sneak in an hour or so before bed but now it always seems to be much later and there's just no way I can watch it during the working week, which only leaves Saturday and Sunday nights.

What's it like on E4 now, how much live coverage do they put out each night?

And before anyone suggests the web premium content, forget it - been there before and it either doesn't work or is so abismally shit that it's just not worth bothering with.

You can get the live coverage all the time on E4, just press the red button and there it is.

I wouldnt bother getting the web stuff either, waste of money really

Isn't the live stuff without any sound?. I read something that because Pete swears that it can't be on till 9pm or later?

Im gettin really bored of it now, i dont really like any of th people, not enough to watch them anyway. I hate that all the girls and guys have got it on, its soooo boring listening to people goin "yea do you think he fancies me" - oooh and tha Imogen one, shes a bit of a biatch in disguise i reckon.

how much did you cringe seein that George idiot pretending to be mikeys fella?? I couldnt watch it!

Has anyone noticed that Nikki has really strange eyes??? She reminds me of a doll!

They are all actually quite boring arnt they? they are all a bit similar in characters I think.

My boyf reckons he only watchin it till that Lea one gets her tits out!! lol!

Bonner she is just a bit overwhelmed by it all isnt she! Bless

Archived