Big Brother 2006

Minxie

Ooh, there is going to be an eviction on Friday night - I wonder how they'll do it.

Mikey replaces Shabaz as a Big Brotherhood leader and promptly picks George to join the Brotherhood.

EDIT: Final members of the Brotherhood to be picked tomorrow and those that don't make it will never receive their suitcases for the remainder of their stay in the house!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do they put up with nikki!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg! oh an that gaylord canadian one,raaah how annoyin is he he thinks he is the dogs nuts!

That nikki has got a squashed up face like she is scowling all the time! God imagine what a nightmare she is if she was your mate/girlfriend! ther was girls like that at my uni, proper coke head bitches!

Pete was just so funny, He really did seem to like shabaz.

Shabaz clearly had/s something wrong with him, He wasn't in a stable mental state at all!

I think what the housemates did was justified, He had annoyed them all week, Kept touching them and even his voice was irritating! Oh and then he hid their food, Not a wise move!, He was starting to annoy me and i'd only only seen him on tv for a 4-5 hours!, Imagine what he was like being around for days!

I hope Bonn-eh goes as i can't understand a word she says!

She was kicked out!!! For breaking BB rules....... communicating with the outside world!

How? I thought she might have walked because she was fed up not being able to have a shower

"Lea quickly brought everyone up to speed about how Dawn had devised a plan with her family and friends: if there was any bad press about Dawn, she would receive a cunning 'your sister is ill' message.

The secret message was delivered to Dawn yesterday, but of course Big Brother sussed her out. "

from here: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

She was kicked out!!! For breaking BB rules....... communicating with the outside world!

At 1.08pm it just said she had left and i presumed walked, as it said she said her goodbyes first.

I just thought she had left, http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230...6230098,00.html

The housemates learn that Dawn was evicted and discuss her rule breaking.

She was given the boot for trying to communicate with the outside world.

Dawn says her goodbyes, and walks out of the house

The housemates wake up. Dawn tells them she's leaving.

Archived