Big Brother 2006

Minxie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is there only really nice girls, and not guys? sad.gif

Beeeeecause they need either more blokes watching or more lesbians. Yay I win.

I don't usually watch it so I'll probably look in now, girl89 you should work in marketing for them :)

Nah I can put up with the hot girls :P

Im loving Pete, i think hes going to be interesting to watch..........hes bonkers

Totally - how uncomfortable did Bonnie look when there was just the two of them in the house hehe

Im loving Pete, i think hes going to be interesting to watch..........hes bonkers

Totally - how uncomfortable did Bonnie look when there was just the two of them in the house hehe

She was trying to calm him down, i dont think anyone has asked him why he is like that, i think they were all asking him if he was drunk :huh:

Heh George looks like a mate of mine, just had a phone call off a friend asking me if it was him.

As for the rest of them, they all seem a bit mental. Grace seemed pretty cool though.

Next year they're going to do away with the pretence of trials and voting, and instead subject us to ten weeks of watching a house full of severely disabled mental patients sobbing and throwing custard pies at each other 24 hours a day.

Next year they're going to do away with the pretence of trials and voting, and instead subject us to ten weeks of watching a house full of severely disabled mental patients sobbing and throwing custard pies at each other 24 hours a day.

I thought they'd been doing that for the last five years?

How many of the 'golden ticket' things are they releasing - it's Kit Kat's they are hidden in or something isn't it?

Although I like watching BB I couldn't think of anything I would hate more than actually being in the house.

Pete is a legend, he reminds me of that guy from Shameless :)

The best bit was when a load of them were going "Oh look it's the diary room, lets go and investigate" They all rush off and all you can hear in the background is the cry of "WANKERS!!!!"

Genius!

Pete for the win

How many of the 'golden ticket' things are they releasing - it's Kit Kat's they are hidden in or something isn't it?

Although I like watching BB I couldn't think of anything I would hate more than actually being in the house.

Its 100 they are realeasing i think :huh:

Archived