Big Brother 2006

Minxie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete tonight in the garden was legendary, just going nuts getting it out of his system! I must admit to doing that few times, in the car on the way home from work - minus the pillow :P

*cough* wankers *whistle*

Shabaz needs a slap. Sezar was spot on about him always having to be the centre of attention. I felt sorry for Glynn, he said nothing about it being that he doesn't like gay men touching him but Shabaz made it that issue. I have a feeling Richard is gonna lay into him soon.

Shabaz is a fucking freak!

I've been watching his antics tonight and he's rapidly going madder and madder.

Pete may well have tourettes but Shabaz seems to have a combination of ADD and OCD rolled into one.

He's currently hiding all of the food in this silver foil wrapped storage bin in the garden!

Top viewing, I was just about to go to bed too - NO WAY - I'm waiting for a complete meltdown...

He's now checking all the dates on the perisables, before stuffing them into a binbag!

Thing is, he's making such a racket I'd be amazed if no-one wakes up and comes out to see what he's up to.

I think he should be removed for his own safety and that of the other housemates - he's seriously disturbed.

I put an on-line bet on for the winner on Friday. I actually bet on two different people (one femal and one male). Not a lot of dosh just £5 so doesn't matter if I don't win - just makes it a bit more interesting. It's the first time I've bet on Big Brother. Has anybody else made a bet?

The first link is so funny pmp.

For people who can't be bothered watching it, like me, putting the funnier side of things up as a link is a top idea.

Yeahhhhhhh shabaz has gone!! Isnt it weird how this yr there arent alot of postings about BB, yet other yrs there has been loads..... Are we just bored of it all now? after so many yrs has it lost its excitement?

Archived