Big Brother 2006

Minxie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it just takes people a couple of weeks to get into it - it's better when the housemate numbers start to go down after the initial intake.

Now Shabaz has gone (did he walk or was he pushed out for being a total lunatic?) it must be new housemate time.

I hate with a passion, NIKKI - she is the sort of girl that i do NOT get on with at all, see all the drama she was making about how she would die if she had to drink tap water, i honestly would have laughed in her brucey forsyth face if i was in that house - how many people around the world would kill for a glass of clean water! ergh she is just so horrid! her mouth is like the black hole when she opens it! proper scary!

Im sure many of the boys love her, but what a nightmare girlfriend! and then being so tight about dawn having BO - when dawn helped her out when she was "dying"..... wht a bunch of twats they are, i hate that richard, i think he loves himself too much and he is a bully in disguise - he hates shebaz cause he gettin all the attention whether right or wrong. He was way too harsh on shebaz. Anyone can see that shebaz is not of sound mind, and i feel bb has done wrong there puttin him into the house. Someone who has been on the dole for 21 years and acts like that, deffo in my opinion has some issuses - but they were sayin that on LBBM last night that they couldnt talk about why Shebaz left, (cause he had a breakdown) obv BB has some answering to do - and how we all laugh at "freaks" with mental health problems, not good of BB at all.

On the plus side, I like Lisa, shes ma girl, proper good old northern lass with attitude! Shame she swears loads though! I like the welsh geezer, also like Pete as he has a nice heart and he is the more normal one out of the group IMO. Like Dawn also, and Lea shes okay! I swore I wasnt goin to get too into BB this year, but cant help it!

Apparently Shabaz said that he had gone on BB to kill himself and they had put him on 'suicide watch' (according to the tabloids yesterday that is).

Nikki is very annoying I agree with you on that one. I put bets on Pete or Lisa to win so let's hope one of them does :)

I know they have said that anybody who is not in the Big Brotherhood by Friday faces eviction, but how is that going to work? Will we get to vote on Friday so that the public chooses who goes, or will BB just kick somebody out that they choose by random.

I just lurv watching brig brotherever since it started. I know loads of people just dont get it and i also know loads who are just addicted!!!

who would have believeed it would go to 2006!! despite all th ecriticism it gets.

Long may it continuebecause we were there at the start of it andyou can bet it will be still going in 10-20 years time despite the critics.

Compulcive viewing for me and my flatmates!!

Maybe the big brotherhood will decide who goes??

That would be a way to cause arguements!

I think the public should vote them out, Will there be an eviction because Shabaz has left?

I hoping they stick somebody else in his place!, Not sure if its to late though.

I hoping they stick somebody else in his place!, Not sure if its to late though.

Almost all the Big Brother's have had 'replacements' brought in haven't they:

BB1 Claire replaced Nasty Nick (evicted for cheating)

BB2 Josh was brought in late but I can't remember who he replaced

BB3 Tim & Sophie replaced Sandy and Sunita(?)

BB4 Lisa was another late comer (did she replace anybody or just as a newbie?)

BB5 Kitten got booted out but did anybody replace her?

BB6 Kinga replaced Orlaith

And then this series we'll have the golden ticket winners to come as well.

Shabbaz is annoying me already in this episode. It seems as though the other housemates are bullying him in a way. Although tbh, most the time, he deserves the crap he gets off them. Esp wasting that food! Grr

/rant over :D

that nikki is a total bitch i really cant stand her! she is just everything i hate in a girl,proper bitch - when they wre playing jokes on shebaz hiding his clothes she was like "hide his stuff that will hurt him more" i mean iknow that guy was a twat but i hate it when people gang up on one person like at school or something? they are really a bunch of halfwits init!

I really don't like that Nikki, she's a poisened dwarf.

I can kinda understand the group going against Shabaz but at the same time, they went way too far imho.

I think for sure that they'll replace him, just a matter of when.

As for evictions, they don't normally do these on the first week, do they?

Normally, nominating takes place on a Tuesday and we get to find out on a Wednesday, when we can start voting.

Archived