Manx Forums Asbo

P.K.

• 14 years later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Declan said:

It was for a while, but the mods had to do it manually each time, so fell into disuse. And frankly it’s PK’s responsibility to manage his own behaviour not the mods. 

How desperate must cheesy be to be popular, as to raise a thread from 15 years ago, just to showboat himself ?

23 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I think this is a good idea even though it’s 15 years old. Was it ever done? Looks like it’s most nights you have to avoid now though. 

Why don’t you give it a rest? I’ve purposefully stayed off posting just to see what happens. You disrupt thread after thread with your anti Neil/Dilli/PK rants. I suppose you are fortunate that the mods are pretty laid back as six months ago it would have almost certainly resulted in you getting a ban. 

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Ah there it is Down-Syndrome arrived right on time and as predicted :lol: 

Not on time and not as you predicted. You were embarrassing as hboy and even more in your current form

5 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Ah there it is Down-Syndrome arrived right on time and as predicted :lol: 

What a great forum meltdown this is! 

Pathetic. Just take a step back and read your own posts. 

2 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I predicted you would respond and insult me, then 2 minutes later there’s Down-Syndrome ranting and raving. Right on time and as predicted. This is an impressive meltdown this one. Sorry I haven’t posted on here before, and I haven’t got more than one account unlike you stupid wallies ;)

:(

11 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I predicted you would respond and insult me after Dilligaf started and then 2 minutes later there’s Down-Syndrome ranting and raving. Right on time and as predicted. This is an impressive meltdown this one. Sorry I haven’t posted on here before, and I haven’t got more than one account unlike you stupid wallies ;) Where’s PK is it his pub night too? 

No meltdown and no rant. Just pointing out how embarrassing you are...

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

No meltdown and no rant. Just pointing out how embarrassing you are...

I doubt that cheesy knob is “hboy”. He had more about  him and was not just a wuss who posted from the sidelines

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Will you boring pricks just shut the fuck up please?

That comment would have been better received when CW started. Why didn’t you post it then?

1 minute ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I thought that’s the whole point? They’re trying to kick off to get me banned for this week so I can’t comment of someone’s critical mega excuse blog next week. So pitifully transparent. 

You seem to be trying to get yourself banned by posting like a dickhead. 

Archived