Manx Forums Asbo

P.K.

Someone, anyone, report @Cheesy Wheezy and we can see if an ASBo is justified.

Cheesy, if you use the offensive Down-syndrome jibe or offensive picto cartoons making fun of people with mental development issues, chromosomal or otherwise, you won’t be long for the forums.

And cross referencing to another thread I don’t have a sense of humour, not from wiki, google or e-bay. So don’t push it. I won’t understand.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Most were reactive to Dilligafs total meltdown and pages of abuse. 

"Total meltdown and pages of abuse" indeed. Total nonsense.

You deliberately goad others for your own amusement and then big up their reaction as much as you can.

You really are totally despicable......

Cheesy Wheezy, 

There is a tendency for some people to take  a perfectly reasonable  medical diagnostic term and turn it into a  term of abuse.Sadly, there  have been many. You have no exclusivity or originality there.

The terms degenerate into  a vitriolic label,  increasingly damaging to the  the individuals who have the condition, and eventually  a new name has to be  found.

Dr Langdon Down was a brilliant and  compassionate physician  who  contributed enormously to the understanding  of the condition  in the 19 Century  which was only decades later discovered to be caused by the  an abnormality of the 21 chromosome.

Your casual and careless abuse of the term “ Down” is a vile insult not only to his work but the  thousands of  very fine individuals who  have the condition of trisomy 21  and the legions of devoted carers, relatives, friends and professionals who look after them and respect them.

For them , I regard you with the utmost contempt.

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

It is pretty remarkable how Neil was able to reply to Cheesy's post referencing him within 60 seconds. :huh:

Are you sat in the dark with a stopwatch, you sad person

oh look, response in 60 seconds

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Are you sat in the dark with a stopwatch, you sad person

oh look, response in 60 seconds

No, I just know how to look at "posted at" times. You replied to Cheesy's veiled reference to you within 1 minute. Not that I'm surprised.

8 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

No, I just know how to look at "posted at" times. You replied to Cheesy's veiled reference to you within 1 minute. Not that I'm surprised.

So in as few words as possible, what has that got to do with you?

I just think you need to consider not taking this forum so seriously. Maybe take a break? I only visit the forum every day or two. If I find myself visiting more than that, I check myself  before I wreck myself and contain myself and find something more useful to do with my time.

1 hour ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I think you’ll find he’s just making an observation based on the reality of what actually happened.

Back again are you...

Just now, Kopek said:

So, who has got this 48hr asbo? Would appear, not the main protagonist?

Just thinking that myself. Looks like he’s having another go at it though

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Just thinking that myself. Looks like he’s having another go at it though

To me the real joke is how long it must have taken he/she/it to trawl back fifteen years!

Talk about dedication to stupidity....

Of course, the claim will be it took no time at all because etc etc.

But it gives an unmistakable insight into the mindset.....

Archived